Thursday, September 15, 2011

.7 Weeks.

The past 7 weeks have been nothing short of amazing. I am so in love with my little man! 

Nap Time smiles...my favorite :)


Greyden is a serious baby. He rarely cracks a smile for you and if he does, you had to work pretty hard for it.
He is such a little snuggle bug. He has to be snuggled up as close as he can get to me when he falls asleep at night...or any time for that matter.
He spends most of his day either in my arms (with a tight grip on my shirt) or in the Baby Bjorn. I can sometimes sneak him into his swing for a quick nap, but those occasions are rare. 
He is definitely a Momma's boy, but he sure loves his Daddy too.
He knows his Daddy's voice well and will turn his head towards Daddy's voice whenever he hears him. 
I assume he doesn't mind bath time too much because he never cries when he is in the tub. Like I said though, he is always so serious so it's hard to tell what he truly likes.

Greyden's Poker Face


We feel so lucky to have this little guy as a part of our family.



No comments:

Post a Comment