Wednesday, March 16, 2011

.20 Weeks.

There it is...my belly at the halfway mark!!

That's also a baby BOY in there!!!

I am SO excited I feel like I could go around telling complete strangers that we are having a baby boy.
Don't worry, I haven't done that...nor do I plan on doing that. 
It seems that when you are obviously pregnant, people ask you enough what you are having and when you are due. 

Baby Boy looked great at the ultrasound. He is measuring exactly with the dates we originally had.
I went in to the ultrasound 19 weeks and 6 days along...and left the ultrasound with baby measuring at 19 weeks and 6 days. He is weighing in at 11 ounces.

Yes, we do have a name picked out. We have told family the name, but we aren't planning on sharing it with everyone else until he arrives. That part will just have to remain a surprise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment