Tuesday, May 3, 2011

.27 Weeks!!.

I am feeling quite excited today...because I only have 13 more weeks left...which calculated out is 91 days!

I am pretty sure it will only be about 12 more weeks, but we will see what kind of timing Baby Boy has in mind.

Yesterday was not such a good day. Sunday night, Lily decided to be a bit dramatic and fell down the stairs when we got home from picking up Brookie from her Dad's. She fell down the last half and it appeared as though she had hurt her right arm. I did all the checks and had her wiggle her fingers and move her arm around. Everything was working correctly, so nothing was broken. She just cried for about 10 minutes afterwards wanting no one to touch her but Mommy.
With that said, she kept waking up crying saying her arm hurt throughout the night. Which amounted to a MASSIVE lack of sleep for me and for her. 7am came and Aaron got up to get ready for work. Lily joined him while I attempted to get back to sleep.
At 7:30 I figured that I would not be sleeping very long and just went out and laid on the couch.
Not long after that, Lily started crying saying she wanted to go night night. Aaron quickly scooped her up, letting her know that Mommy was no where to be found and got her back to bed before he left for work.
I quickly fell back asleep on the couch right after thanking him for getting her back to sleep for me. Brookie didn't wake up for another hour and I woke up feeling slightly refreshed...then I tried to get up. My entire body was sore, especially my back. It made for a fairly long day.

This morning, I sat down to eat my breakfast and Brookie tells me "Mom, you don't look so good." I replied back to her "Mommy is just tired honey. I am fine." She quickly says back "No Mom, you look sick."
I couldn't help but laugh. I am actually feeling great today...I would have expected that comment yesterday.

Gotta love children and their honesty!

No comments:

Post a Comment