Thursday, May 12, 2011

.28 Weeks.


22 Weeks compared to 28 Weeks!!!

We are now in the homestretch...sort of.

I had my Glucose test and my Dr. Appt yesterday.

I won't know my test results for 4 weeks, but I haven't had a problem with it before. I am going to assume that I am not going to have a problem this time around.

My blood pressure was great.
Baby is measuring right on schedule.
Baby's heartbeat is great.

My weight gain...ugh!!
I am not gaining too much or anything. I am right on track with my personal normal weight gain for pregnancy. I still hate seeing the numbers on the scale go up every appt and wonder where all that weight is really going. I keep telling myself to not even stress about it. I eat healthy and the baby is getting the nutrition he needs...but gaining weight isn't fun for ANY reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment