Saturday, July 23, 2011

.The Last Saturday.

Here it is...my last Saturday of sleeping in for a while before Baby Boy get's here. I am up before everyone else and can't fall back asleep.

I woke up to A LOT of nudges in my belly and decided to get up and just feel him move around. Enjoy and savor these last few moments of being pregnant and uncomfortable. :)

4 more days of this and we get to see who has been beating up my insides for the past few months.
The emotions that are running through me are indescribable.

I do know one thing...I feel incredibly lucky that I have the opportunity to be able to create a new life and enjoy all these little moments that some women never do. The pain, the emotions and everything that goes along with it is SO worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment